Wednesday, June 20, 2007

12 Days Left !

I can't believe that 2 weeks is automatically gone from this 30 day challenge.

Peer reminded me that I have only 12 days to go since I'm playing handicap. Nevertheless, I'm up to the challenge. If there is something I learn is that I can learn from everybody. I'm learning to model the good habits and traits of other people. You have gifts to offer to the world that even you don't realised. For this, I 'm modelling off Peer. His mornings are early and he kickstarts the day with a good swim in the pool for an hour. Well, learn from your challenger and exercise their competitive advantages.

I had to perform my duties as secretary for the india business trip and cold-called 5 companies and receive rejection one after the other.

Let me paint the picture for you, I had to approach Singapore Airlines through their Seat Reservation Number to get to the decision makers and even then they kept me on hold for too long. I tried again.

In the end, I got one for an appointment.

After that, I had to act translator to purchase the business formal wear for each of the delegates.

My luck with the eBay listings wasn't good. It kept giving me an internal error everytime I tried to register my credit card as a seller of eBay. The customer support didn't help either. I'm at my wits end for this. I was told to contact the credit card company. Just one of those setbacks that will be overcomed. Onwards..

Performed some quick change to my strategies and contacted a bunch of email to internet marketers with questions. It's funny how one question asking about a specific terminology can come up with different interpretations and definitions. Ask me again why beginners don't get confused.

The day turned out to be pretty unproductive to say the least.
I plan to take a more strategic approach and delegate my work well to perform better at this challenge. To call it a challenge is a bit misleading at this point. I haven't challenged myself enough to produce results. At least I realized this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home